miércoles, 27 de marzo de 2013

ME


Hi my name is Catherine Jara and I study Geography in the Universidad de Chile, in the city of Santiago, but I am from Rancagua city.
I like the animals, in special the cats. I have one, his name is Miso and it is very lazy. In my free times I watch anime especially comedy, or drama, I hate anime romantic, and The Simpsons are my favorite american animation. I am afraid of insects, worms and earthquakes. I dream about being a great professional in the future and know more about the world.
The rock and metal are my musicals preferences, but i prefer the symphonic metal, my favorite group is Nigthwish, although the vocalist is other, I listen the old songs. I don’t like the romantics songs, cumbias, bachatas and I really hate the reggaeton because it is very stupid, vulgar and monotone in my opinion.
I Have difficulty with learning mathematics and understanding texts about the society.
My hobbies are draw anime, play with my cat, and rest the weekends, I don't like go out to parties. They are boring to me, so I prefer stay in my house and be a lazy.
I love birds, in special the more little, I love it when they jump or wash themselves, and their singing are beautiful and relaxing.
I will travel more in chile, places with very species of vegetation, and biodiversity, know more places of Rancagua and Santiago. I'm going to pass my subjects with success.

He Is Miso.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hello Kathy! Reading your blog I realized that we have several things in common. I also love cats ... I had two cats, but one of them is dead now... his name was Agustín. I love when cats sleep by your side, when they purr, when they play with you. I am a cat lover! hahhaha Well, about your blog, I think you should write a little bit more fluid, because when I read it I felt that you have a pattern very structured... that's my opinion.
    Well, hope you're well, see you!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Caty
    Your blog is very beautiful and the picture of your cat is very funny!
    I envy you because you did live in Rancagua, really I hope live in a places similar to Rancagua.
    Good luck in your travel to Chile, I hope your learn of the culture and see the places most beautiful of Chile :)
    A big hug for you !!
    See you soon.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello! Caty, all the things that you write, all are true, i know you, maybe a little, but i know that you are a great person, and you love miso so much ahahah, i like too nigthwish, and the music do you listen, and i think so the simpson is a most important serie in the world, because they are very funny, and is a parody of the american live...
    i like the way that you write, i want read other of your post!
    nice blog! :D

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Miso Miso Miso!
    Look at that little and soft cat makes me sleepy :3
    You don´t like the romantic anime? Well, Toradora and Lovely Complex send you greetings :3 ahahahaha :3
    You will pass all your subjects, just trust a little more in you :) <3
    HUGS!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. ¬¬ lovely complex, are more a comedy that a romantic anime ¬¬.

      Borrar