viernes, 14 de junio de 2013

My Days in the High School.

My experience in the high school was good and bad, because I learned to know false people and to make me stronger every day.

My high school doesn’t like me, really, but it was one of the best of my city. It was a commercial high school, where your graduation is with a degree of mid-level technical that allows you to work. So I should still there. I had many crazy days, and many days boring. In the high school wet was forbidden between the students, but one day my classmates threw water in a classroom leaving all wet, and other day we play football in a hall with a dictionary instead a balloon haha. One day the entire course escaped of class. Some stayed in the high school and because of them we were suspended. The authorities of the high school suspended to 15 students per day, and my suspension was a Friday, so I was a happy long weekend.
One of the good things is that I met teachers, who were a good company during that time, and I got along better with some of them.  With them you could talk about any topic, in special about games or anime. When I get to fourth grade, they help me in the preparation for entry to the university, by lending books and others things that help me to decide which career I will study, and they recommending me what to do and what not to do.
The friendship not was a good ambit, because many things happened, but I’m happy because I have a true friend of high school. Also, I was never popular, so I had few friends.


So, the good experiences were the friendship and the crazy days, and the bad experiences were the disappointments, and that I didn't have a very good education, because the teachers weren’t good and they always taught the same things.



4 comentarios:

  1. wow! really you were a bad girl! hahahaha!
    <3
    jokes jokes :3
    awww you look so small! <3
    :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. jijiji
    many memories
    I miss u every days <3
    jujuju
    Je t'aime

    PD: I <3 u more than u to my

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Catherine,

    Word count: 319. OK.

    Your entry is fine, but you have many things to correct, so please do:

    My experience in (the) high school was good and bad, because I learned to know false people and to make (me) MYSELF stronger every day.

    My high school doesn’t like me, (YOUR SCHOOL DIDN’T LIKE YOU OR YOU DIDN’Y LIKE YOUR SCHOOL?)

    … with a degree of mid-level techniCIAN(al) …

    So I should still there(?).

    and many 2)days 1)boring. In (the) high school (wet) (?) was forbidden between the students,

    and ANother day we playED football in a hall with a dictionary instead a (balloon) YOU MEAN A BALL

    … so (I) IT was a happy long weekend.

    …When I (get) to fourth grade, they helpED me in the preparation (for) TO ENTER (entry to the university), by lending books and other(s) things that helpED me to decide which (career) I (will) WOULD study, and they recommendEDing me

    (The) friendship not was a good (ambit), because many things happened,

    Cheers,

    JC

    ResponderBorrar